Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Wolf Fell In Love With Little Red Riding-Hood Translyrics

Ugh this is really hard to sing at the same time...but I did it or partially died trying to...-_-


Song Title: The Wolf Fell In Love With Little Red Riding-Hood
Music, lyrics and voice edition by ひとしずくP (Hitoshizuku-P), やま (Yamasankaku)
Video by ひとしずくP (Hitoshizuku-P)
Singer; 鏡音リン [Rin Kagamine], 鏡音レン [Len Kagamine]

Translation references: blacksaingrain and Amesubs

[Len]
As if it’s a coincidence this inevitable scene begins
I see somewhere far away a flash of red swaying
[Rin]
Deep within a mysterious forest, I found a black shadow
Intuitively I run away for I know what will soon follow

[Rin & Len]
"Our encounter" (a scenario) that leads to the end (of our story)
So I deliberately, go the long way

I want to meet you
I want to touch you
I want to talk with you
But it’s impossible

You’re frail and I’m sly
If we meet it’s “The End”
Cruelly cursed no reason why
Our fate won't amend
Ah, why are you?
Ah, why am I?
The Wolf and Little Red Riding-Hood?

[Len]
I'm sure you'll visit this road again today
All I can do is watch you. At my hiding place I’ll stay
[Rin]
You are hiding behind the same old tree
So I walk by, and pretend not to be noticing

[Rin & Len]
Our eyes don't meet (though I want to see),
our voices don’t  reach (one another)
Only our sighs synchronize perfectly  

can't meet you
can't touch you
can't talk with you
But it’s okay

fragile you and clumsy me
If you are there, that's all I need
If you won’t call this love
Words are just unnecessary
Ah, In spite of my deliberating
We’ll never change the ending

[Len]
I wanted to meet you
I wanted to touch you
I wanted speak from the bottom of my heart

cute you and gentle me
the idealistic happy ending

[Rin & Len]
So many times, so many times
I pray “make things the way they should be”
unfortunately, unfortunately
We are the wolf and Little Red Riding-Hood

I want to comfort you who cries
but my hand shakes
I wish I could love you, hold you tight,
I know I never can!

However I struggle
However I wish
My fangs and claws won’t vanish!
So I’ll wait, till you stop crying
Behind that same old tree
Forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment